Well, not quite - reading laziness for the month of November, because I was doing NaNo and this means that I spent my days doing the following:
- pratting about on the internet
- glaring at my document which had somehow not filled up miraculously with words while I was pratting about
- looking for fanfic to read when general pratting about got boring, o hai thar new fandoms
- calling down curses on the head of Ubisoft for releasing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the 19th, because clearly this was on purpose to make me not want to complete NaNo
So, not much reading done. I actually have to check my Goodreads to see if I read anything new at all this month...oh, yes, North of Beautiful, how could I forget that? It is a fantastic book. Otherwise, have started reading a few more and not got very far.
But, now that I am free of the NaNo craziness, there will be activity on the blog. Oh yes (best if said in voice of Tenth Doctor). Plans are afoot:
- some actual reviews, proper ones with grading systems and everything
- start reading Evelina (again)
- Jane Austen reread, possibly involving some form of drinking game(s)
- other things which have yet to be decided
That's it for now, but more soon (she says).