Monday 20 December 2010

Challenge: 1st in a Series

Another challenge for 2011: to read books that are the first in the series.  I have a lot of these on my TBR shelf, and there are quite a few instances in which I've bought the whole series and still haven't got round to reading the first book.  There's not wanting to run into a cliffhanger and have to wait for the next book, and there's being lazy.

The challenge is being hosted at A Few More Pages and has four different levels:

Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series
Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series
Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series
Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series

And this is where I'm in a quandary because I could do Fanatic if I tried, I have all year, but...right, Fanatic.  Sign me up for Series Fanatic.  My TBR shelf is mocking me it is now so ridiculous.

I'm not going to draw up a reading list for this, as I've got a pretty big choice of options, but I will review each book as I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...